The Good Spirit School Division elects 11 members for a 4 year term, 3 of which represent the City-of-Yorkton at Large. Our boundary map and sub-division summary
provides a synopsis of representation division-wide. The upcoming term for board members is 2020 to 2024.
Elections are an integral part of the democratic process to ensure that all areas of our division are equally represented. In this way, ratepayers have input through the "power of the pen" to elect who they feel will best represent them at the board table.
Election day is Monday, November 9, 2020.
Notice of Polls:
Subdivision 4 Representing the incorporated area of the Villages of Calder, Ebenezer, MacNutt, Rhein and Theodore, the Town of Springside and associated rural areas.
Subdivision 7 Representing the incorporated area of the Villages of Bird’s Point, Gerald, Stockholm, Tantallon, Westend and Yarbo, the Town of Esterhazy and associated rural areas.
If you have any questions regarding elections, please contact Jennifer Lizuck, Returning Officer, by email at email@example.com
Mail in Ballot Application/Submission Information:
- Applications will be accepted from September 28th until October 23rd at 4 pm.
- Applications can be obtained here: 2020 Voter registration mail in ballot Form R and C
In-person during regular business hours (weekdays from 9-12 pm and 1- 4 pm) at: Good Spirit Education Complex 5B Schrader Drive, Hwy 9 North Yorkton, Sk.
- Completed applications can be submitted via email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or in person during regular business hours.
Completed Applications must include:
Registration Form and Declaration (Form C and Form R) and
- Copy of approved Identification signed by a witness.
- The receipt of your completed registration package will be recorded in a registry, and retained in accordance with
The Local Government Elections Act, 2015.
- The ballot package will be mailed to you mid October after the candidate list has been finalized.