You will receive an email from your child's school with instructions on how to create an Edsby account. Make sure the school office has your current email address on file for each parent/guardian.
- Check your email for an invite(s).
- Click the link in your email invitation.
- You will be prompted on a second screen to enter and confirm a password. Your email address, your username, will already be entered.
- Click Create Edsby Account. You’ll be logged into your Edsby Account and a “Welcome to Edsby” message will be sent to your email address.
- The information for at least one of your children will be immediately visible to you.
- If you have more than one child, you will need to link them to your Edsby account. Follow the information below:
- Find an Edsby invitation email(s) for your additional children.
- Click the link in the email, and then choose the login to your existing Edsby account button on the screen above.
- Enter your Edsby username and password you already created.
- Your existing Edsby account will now include an additional child.