Some slight requests from our Study Hall Supervisors and RTI Teachers on how to sign students up for either Study Hall or RTI:
- Start a new message in your email program. In the "TO" line - type in yrh and two options will pop up firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com - Choose the one you want.
- In the “SUBJECT” line write: STUDENT LAST NAME, FIRST NAME - Date you want them there / Period you want them there.
For Example: Anderson, John - September 18, Period 3
- If you have multiple students for the same assignment, please list ALL of the students names in the Subject line
- In the “memo”, include the following:
- Subject that is being taught
- What is it that needs to be completed
- Special instructions for the assignment
- Can they leave when done?
Please note, these are requests by our supervising bodies, it will make life much easier in RTI and SH if everyone can get in the habit of assigning students to these rooms in this way. Thank you for your attention to details. The supervisors have been asked to email you back and indicate any formalities you may have missed.