Good Spirit School Division has two registration options:
1) Register for attendance at one of Good Spirit School Division's Schools. Follow the regular steps in the Registration Process below.
2) If you are registering for GSSD Digital Learning School and your child is in grade 1, 2, 3, 7, or 8, please email the registration form to: firstname.lastname@example.org 3) If you are registering for GSSD Digital Learning School and your child is in grade 4, 5, or 6, please email the registration form to: email@example.com
Check the Calendar section of the website for start dates.
If you are registering during the school year please follow the steps below and return the registration forms to your school.
Locate your school using the School Locator
Address confirmation will be verified at the school. You may provide:
Download, print and complete the Student Registration Form (either Pre-K or K-12 Registration Form)
- When registering at the school, one of the following documents may be used:
- Birth Certificate
- Health Card
- Passport or Certificate of Canadian Citizenship
- Status Card
- Permanent Residence Card
Information for GSSD Digital Learning School:
- If you are registering for Digital Learning School and your child is in grade 1, 2, 3, 7, or 8, please email the registration form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are registering for Digital Learning School and your child is in grade 4, 5, or 6, please email the registration form to: email@example.com
Early Learning Intensive Support Pilot Application Form
Printable/Fillable - PreK-12 Registration Form
Online Form - Prekindergarten to Grade 12 Registration Form
Submit all forms and verification documentation to your school
If your child is
not a Canadian citizen, you may request to meet with a Settlement Worker in Schools (SWIS) at the school, or in Yorkton, to review your immigration documents and register your child. You may also make an appointment at the Good Spirit School Division Office to register for school.
Settlement Worker in Schools 306.783.2777
Good Spirit School Division 306.786.5500
Good Spirit School Division process documents:
More information about
Kindergarten and Prekindergarten, including a list of schools offering PreK can be found in our
Early Learning Section.
If you wish for your child(ren) to attend a school that is not listed by the School Locator, please follow the instructions for applying for an Outside of Attendance Area Request Form.
Canadian Transcript Requests
If you are living outside of Saskatchewan (or Canada), please contact our Division Office for more information about registering with Good Spirit School Division.