Please find all of the information you need to return to school here:
- October 15th, 2020 - 2020 10 15 YRHS Transition from Remote to Face to Face Instruction.pdf
- September 22, 2020 - Unclaimed Locker Items - March 2020
When school came to an abrupt halt last March there were many items left in student lockers. All lockers were emptied by school staff and the items were bagged and tagged and placed into storage.
Over the course of the next few days we will be endeavouring to distribute the many unclaimed locker items that were bagged and tagged last March. We have sent messages to students, parents/guardians on several occasions and made ourselves available at the school for pick-up on eight separate days. All unclaimed items shall be donated to local charities or disposed of.
- September 16, 2020 - Letter from the Principal September 16, 2020.pdf
- September 14th, 2020 - YRHS Policies and Procedures for Parents and Students - September 14th, 2020.pdf
- GSSD Video Message - Putting Staff and Student Safety First
- September 8th, 2020 - GSSD Return to School Video
- September 8th, 2020 - Return to School PowerPoint
- September 3rd, 2020 (UPDATE) - Everything you Need to Know about Return to School (1).pdf
- Click here to view a video with Mr. Haczkewicz, Mrs. McBride and Mr. Nesseth sharing protocol on your return to our YRHS.
Note... Students are encouraged to Bring Your Own Device for the 2020-2021 YRHS School Year.