GSSD is excited to announce a new initiative aimed at celebrating the exceptional contributions of team members — the "Featured Staff" recognition program!
At GSSD, we take pride in the values and service commitments that guide daily operations and interactions. Recognizing and celebrating the outstanding efforts of team members is crucial to strengthening our community, acknowledging excellence, and inspiring continued dedication to these values.
Every month, we produce a special document spotlighting a member of our staff whose actions and approach to work personify our division service commitments.
GSSD's Service Commitments:
- Receiving and Acting On Feedback: Openness to input and proactive adjustments.
- Exceeding Expectations: Going above and beyond to deliver exceptional service.
- Acting as a Single Point of Contact: Ensuring seamless communication and guidance.
- Appreciating the Power of "Yes": Embracing a positive, solution-oriented mindset.
- Expressing Empathy: Connecting with others on a personal level, understanding their feelings and perspectives.
- Showing a Caring & Friendly Attitude: Fostering a warm, inviting environments for all.
- Taking the Time to Listen: Prioritizing understanding over being understood.
Recognizing team members enhances service excellence, fosters a culture of appreciation and inspires others to strive for greatness.
In December 2023, the Division recognizes Mrs. Michalchuk from M.C. Knoll in Yorkton. Thank you to Mrs. Michalchuk for your heart-to-hearts and tireless commitment to GSSD! Read below for the full article or click here!
For November 2023, the Division would like to recognize Jennifer Bisschop at Canora Compositive School. Congratulations Mrs. Bisshop! Thank you for all the hard work you do! Read below for the full article or click here!
The Division would like to recognize Sheila Tillman at the Good Spirit Education Complex. Congratulations Sheila! Thank you for all of your valuable contributions to the Learning and Resource Centre! Read below for the full article or click here!