The Good Spirit School Division has the responsibility to ensure positive external and internal communications are developed and maintained. Communication goals include ensuring consistency and common voice in messaging, strengthening of two-way communication, improving school division accountability and transparency and increasing engagement among students, staff, parents/guardians and communities. Join us on Facebook and Twitter! To ensure conversations remain respectful in these forums, read the Rules of Engagement social media guidelines.
For further information, view Administrative Procedure 150 - Media Relations.
Video below: The Yorkton Regional High School program options include Alternative Education, Functional Integrated, Transitional, Regular and Advanced Placement programs.
Are you passionate about Band, Choir or Drama?
Do you have an interest in Cosmetology, Autobody, Welding or one of the other Practical Applied Arts courses? YRHS is the place for you!
For more information, the Family of Raiders welcomes you to review additional information regarding programming and extra-curricular activities by visiting the YRH School Website.
STF Highlights Columbia School
STF Highlights Macdonald School
STF Highlights Churchbridge Public School
- 2020 11 19 Election Of Board And Board Chair
- 2020 08 27 Return To School Plans And Welcome Back Video
- 2020 03 16 Correspondence COVID 19
- 2019 08 30 Election Of Board Chair And Vice Chair
- 2019 05 09 Mosaic Extreme School Makeover Challenge
- 2019 04 15 Lockdown Drill
- 2019 02 28 SSBA Media Release School Boards Share Priorities
- 2022 06 30 In Focus
- 2022 06 16 From The Board Report
- 2022 04 30 In Focus
- 2022 02 28 In Focus
- 2022 05 05 From The Board Report
- 2022 03 31 From The Board Report
- 2022 03 03 From The Board Report
- 2022 01 27 From The Board Report
- 2021 12 16 From The Board Report
- 2021 11 18 From The Board Report
- 2021 10 07 From The Board Report
- 2021 08 19 From The Board Report
- 2021 22 Strategic Plan